Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Funny CoTeacher Comments (from my coteacher, and other waygooks' coteachers)

*Fire Alarm*
CoTeacher: "This is not a planned firedrill. Don't worry, there is no fire.
Native Teacher: "How do you know there is no fire?"
CoTeacher: "Because there are no carpets in this school."

CoTeacher: "Your bow! So beautiful! Today, you look like girl!"

CoTeacher: "Have you gained weight?"

CoTeacher: "Can you give a sh*t (sheet) for today?"

Me: "How do you manage discipline in the classroom"
CoTeacher: "I don't hit them"

Coteacher: "I'm going to see the princess!" (Principal)

Native Teacher: Did you know Koreans are the tallest Asian race? I wonder why.
Co-teacher: (Thinks hard). It's because we like basketball...

CoTeacher: DELETE YOU GUM!"

***So many more, I wish I had written them down***

No comments:

Post a Comment