Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Semester: Outlook Not-So Good

This semester has already proved to be quite challenging. I am bored out of my mind. I only teach 3 classes a day, which leaves 5 hours of doing absolutely nothing. I actually don't know how I'm going to make it through the rest of the year without losing my mind. I'm accepting suggestions on how to pass the time. Reading is a practical solution, but even that gets boring hour after hour, day after day. Im considering taking up knitting, but I have to find needles and yarn still.

I had my last(long) training run before the marathon on Saturday. We did 21 miles, which actually felt great. I hope I feel that good during the actual marathon. That doesn't mean I'm done with training, though. I still have to run 10 miles to day and 13 this weekend. I can't wait for marathon training to be over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment