Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jeju Half Marathon

Check out more pictures here: http://www.jejumarathon.com/data1/photo_2011/photo_test.asp?photo_name=2118














Love being here, too!

The Girls







Foggy Finish








Last Friday, four friends and I headed to the famous Jeju Island for the 3rd race I've run in Korea. Although the weather wasn't perfect beach weather, we had a really good time. Since we were only there for a couple of days (and Sunday was race day), we weren't able to do much. Nonetheless, the half marathon gave me the chance to see a lot of the coast, which was really beautiful despite all the fog!

Finished my 2nd half in 1:48, taking 8 minutes off the Seongju Half Marathon I ran 3 weeks earlier !

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am currently living in korea trying to register for a Half-Marathon coming up soon but I csnnot translate to page into english. How did you register for yours?? Btw great time thats what I am aiming for if I can get registered:)

    ReplyDelete